 Database / Set Inventories / 264
Re: 8448 - Super Street Sensation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, John W. Creek, Jr. writes:
This is pretty good, but I have an inventory of each individual box in the
works.

Post it.  We actually need multiple postings here to serve as a QC
mechanism.  There are almost certainly some errors in my list.

I also have a listing of the individual boxes.  I haven't posted it because
I don't have the part numbers associated with the parts yet, (my usual
excuse....)

as evah,

John C.