 Database / Set Inventories / 2421
2420  |  2422
Subject:
Inventory links to Peeron from the Lugnet set database?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:33:10 GMT

Hi!

What happened to the Peeron inventory links from the Lugnet set database? I sure
miss them, have to type manually now and I'm lazy! 8)

The ones to Bricklink is still up, but that site is not as useful as Peeron.com
IMHO.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu/