 Database / Set Inventories / 242
    Inventory: Set #8480 - Technic Space Shuttle —Axel Poqué
   Finally, here's my inventory for set #8480. Sorry for the long delay, but it took some time to build up the courage to take the model apart and recount all 1300 pieces (my current count is 1373, with 21 extra pieces when building the primary model). (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.db.inv)