 Database / Set Inventories / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
7128 Star Wars Speeder Bikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 01:55:32 GMT

Mark Koeberl <icestorm@inwave.com> sent this along...

7128 Star Wars Speeder Bikes

1 brown 2x4
8 brown 2x2 "L" shaped Brick
2 brown 2x2 round plate
2 brown 2x2 slope
2 brown 1x2 slope on 3 sides apex roof piece
2 dark gray 1x1 round
6 black 1x2 plate with 1 top stud-centered
2 dark gray 1x2
4 dark gray 2x2 plate
4 dark gray 1x1 plate with horizontal hook
2 dark gray 1x2 plate with 2x side handle
2 black 1x4 plate
2 black 2x8 plate
1 light green 4x10 plate
2 gray 1x2 plate
2 dark gray grill plate
2 black 1x1 plate with hook top
2 dark gray 1x1 plate with hook top
2 black minifig handle bar
2 black space gun - megaphone style
4 brown triangle clip-on flats
4 dark gray ski pieces
1 silver light sabre handle
1 trans green light sabre blade
2 dark gray minifig backpacks
2 white/black leg
1 black/black leg
2 white/white stormtrooper torso w/ sun-goggle head
1 dark gray/black Luke torso with 2-color hands
2 white stormtrooper helmet
1 blond male hair piece
4 dark gray laser cannon
4 black 1-1/2 3 finger swivel arm with 1x round top
1 green large palm leaf
4 green 1x1 round 3 leaf palm
2 brown 2x8 stepped brown plate
90 total