 Database / Set Inventories / 166
Re: Inv request - 8422
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:24:09 GMT

Dave Hylands wrote in message
<3FCBBA86D50FD211AD3600A0C9AB2CA20272257D@msgcreo1.creo.bc.ca>...
Hi,

After building a model, I always write down what the extra pieces are. After
building the 8422 motorcycle I had the following left over:

1 Trans-Yellow 1x1 Round Plate
1 Black chain link
1 Gray 1/2 connector
1 Gray 8 tooth gear
1 Gray 1/2 bushing with teeth
1 Black Part 2444 (2 x 2 plate with 90 degree  female joint)
2 Black Tires (look like o-rings) that fit on 4185 wedge wheel pulley.

--
Dave Hylands               Email: DHylands@creo.com     3700 Gilmore Way
Principal Software Developer Tel: (604) 451-2700 x2329  Burnaby B.C.

I've forgeted the chain links, in my list below, and yes they always come
with an extra. The last two items (O-rings and the 2x2 plate with hole) from
your list are the alternate model pieces (dragster if I remember correctly).
I've also checked my list again, and saw that full bushes are not "usually"
but "always" come with an extra.

Selçuk