 Database / Set Inventories / 162
    Inv request - 8422 —Tom Stangl
   I need to reconstruct some 8422 Circuit Shock Racers, I have the instructions, but you know they always have extra bits in them. I have ONE left unopened, and really don't want to open it. I plan on building the bike according to the instructions, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Inv request - 8422 —Selçuk Göre
   I have a ready to use inventory for this, but unfortunately, I never add the usual extras (not used in any featured models) to my inventories. But here is a guide. Those parts always come with an extra (if the set is not released before 1990) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.inv)