 Database / Set Inventories / 1545
Re: "Sneak Peek" Inventory for Train Engine Shed (10027) Added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:50:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger writes:
Thanks to LEGO Direct, we have put up the inventory for the new "Train Engine
Shed" (10027).  Of note, Box car sliding doors in black, Tile 1 x 2 in green,
without the money pattern, lots of slops, bricks 1 x n, and numerous tiles!

Check it out:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/10027-1

Enjoy!

Dan and Jennifer

Hi,

Thanks both Dan & Jennifer and LEGO Direct!
Erm, the price ($70), is that final? That would be great cos I expected a
bit more...

Jeroen