 Database / Set Inventories / 1536
    Re: New features at Peeron.com —Ross Crawford
   (...) I think you can use the target parameter in the <A> tag. Might need some experimentation though... ROSCO (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: New features at Peeron.com —Dan Boger
   (...) right - but my options are: * _blank - which would pop up a new window (the 3rd window, mind you) * anything_else - which would refresh a window with that name... but is there a way to change the name of a window with JS? If so, I could rename (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.publish.html)