 Database / Set Inventories / 1513
1512  |  1514
Subject:
Part 3941 vs. 6143 (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:12:49 GMT

Hi all,

I am currently verifying the inventory of set 9736: Exploration Mars, and
noticed that the inventory lists some pieces with part number 3941 (Brick
2x2 Round) and a note saying they are really 6143.  Doing a little research
(searching old articles, looking at Partsref and looking at the comments in
the Ldraw files for parts 3941 and 6143), I see that they are distinct, but
apparently functionally equivalent.

My question: is Peeron just sticking with calling all of these 3941, or
should part 6143 be added and corrections sent in for the set?
Thanks!
--Lance--