 Database / Set Inventories / 1504
Re: Bag info on Peeron?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:24:39 GMT

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message
news:1038238063.3de2416f7d509@home.peeron.com...

Yes, the data is still kept internally - hopefully, one day, you'll be • able to
set up a preference if you want the bag info to be shown or not, or • perhaps
a "click here to see bag info" link.

I agree - we couldn't just throw away all the info, when keeping it was • very
simple.

Very good; I was pretty sure that was the case, but I just had to know for
sure...