 Database / Set Inventories / 1492
Re: Dark Grey 1x1 plate with round clip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.db.inv, Carlo Ottolina writes:
"jonathan lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message
Hello,

Does anyone know what sets this part came from in Dark grey?
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4081b

Legoland! :-)
I used 48 here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=262195 and I
know for sure they came from the Legoland bulk bricks shop.
I'm sorry but I don't know any set that has them...

  I'm pretty sure one of the new 2002 offerings (since summer) has
  them.  I wish my collection were here for me to verify it, but I
  am almost 100% positive that I have a few.  Nowhere near 48, of
  course, but a few.  Maybe in a Racers or Chamber of Secrets set?

  LFB

Thanks to all for your replies. (Carlo, great use of that part!)
I discovered that I indeed have none of these, or if I did, I can no longer
find them. I have looked at quite a few recent catalogs and still come up
with none....maybe 2003.

I do see them on Bricklink at one shop....

Thanks again,
Jonathan