 Database / Set Inventories / 1470
1469  |  1471
Subject:
Correction to Inventory of #6970 Beta-1 Command Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:06:14 GMT

This set also contains 1 blue 2 x 8 plate part #3034. (It can be seen in small
instruction #2 after instruction #15.)

Also there should be two black town radios part #3962 (they are shown together
in one of the pictures in the inner flap of the box).

FWIW the set I inventoried has extras of the following:
1 extra 3838 White minfig airtank
1 extra 4006 Black Tool Spanner/Screwdriver
1 extra 3962 Black Town Radio (3 total-- another reason I should think two
would be standard is because what is the point of having only one radio?)

And as a matter of record, my set did not contain part #3021 the 2 x 3 plate,
either in gray or in blue (and I do not see them anywhere in the instructions).
I have no reason to believe they would be missing from this set, which was
owned by an adult collector.  Perhaps someone else has an unmeddled with set
they can inspect for verification?

Maggie C.