 Database / Set Inventories / 1461
Re: New Version Parts Catalog 0.0.19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:56:40 GMT

i just added these 2 features.  the new version is now up.

thanks,

bob

This is really neat.  Is there a way to activate items on the tree without
the mouse ([Return] doesn't seem to do anything)?  Since [Tab] and
[Shift]-[Tab] move between the tree and the parts list, I can see great
potential for fast mouse-free traversal of the list. . .

While I'm asking, is there a shortcut key for "Add Undefined"?  TLC keeps
inventing these new parts. . .

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com
http://www.bong69.com

Fial Incorporated