 Database / Set Inventories / 1445
RE: Inventory for 8555, Bionicle / Bohrok / Bohrok Va / Nuhvok Va
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:16:24 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Bradley Dale
In lugnet.db.inv, William Howard writes:
I got two of these today and the parts are identical in both boxes • (thought
the second mask may have been a mistake when I opened the first)

I have all of the Bohrok Va except Nuhvok Va, but the parts you record are
not what I would expect from a Bohrok Va.

2 Black Technic Axle Pin with Friction

All of my Bohrok Va sets have three of these axle pins, but only two are
used in the model.  I am surprised that you did not get three of them.

I've got 4 of these sets now, two red and two black and all of them have 2
of these pins each.  Perhaps its a UK/US thing, or perhaps Lego are getting
better at removing surplus/spare parts :-(

1 42042Bo Black Krana, Bo BrickLink part number
1 42042Vu Black Krana, Vu BrickLink part number

All of my Bohrok Va sets only had one Krana each.  :(  But according to • this
discussion at BZPower, it's possible to get anywhere from one to three • Krana
per set.

Again, both black sets had two masks and they happened to be identical,
although I believe this was the "1 in a million" chance that crops up "9
times out of 10"

I've suggested to the admins that these sets are just listed with the colour
of the mask and an indication that the type is random

Thanks for the comments

William