 Database / Set Inventories / 1435
Re: Set 4588 not in database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Michael L. Kohan writes:
Hi all...

Just picked up a shiny new 4588, Off-Road Race Track. It's a 2002 Racers
set. I looked for it here in the database and it's not there. Here are the
specs for the set:

Item #: 4588
Theme: Racers
Year: 2002
Pieces: 359
Figs: 0
List Price: $49.99

If you let me know who to send it to, I'll scan the box or the cover of the
instructions. Peeron doesn't have this set listed either, I'll inventory it
for them soon.

just upload the picture to someplace on the web (like brickshelf), and post
the url here...  I just added the set to the Guide, and am looking forward
to getting an inventory for peeron :)

Thanks!

Dan