 Database / Set Inventories / 1415
1414  |  1416
Subject:
Advanced set search on peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:14:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all!

  I'm pleased to announce that you can now run more advanced queries on the
Peeron Inventories.  Just click on "Advanced Set Search", and you will be
able to find out interesting things, like "how many sets in 2002 have more
than 500 pieces" (5), "What set has the most minifigs?" (Community Workers,
9293), or "Which sets have exactly 8 minifigs?" (24 of them).

  These searches can be limited to sets with inventories only, without
inventories (if you're looking for a set to submit!), or either.

  Try it out, and let me know what you think!

  http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/setsearch

Dan