 Database / Set Inventories / 1379
  Inventory of 8010: Darth Vader

This inventory could probably use some verification, since I don't know anything about Technic. In particular, my choices of what to call the rubber bands were guesses. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. This inventory was generated using (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Inventory of 8010: Darth Vader

(...) You can compare it against my inventory: (URL) see if there are any discrepancies between the two. If so, perhaps we can work together to smooth things out and produce an accurate inventory. TJ (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Inventory of 8010: Darth Vader

(...) I've verifed this, and it's good! Please ignore my previous inventory, as it contains a few mistakes: (URL) would also add these notes to Thomas Garrison's inventory: Theme: Star Wars (Technic) Year: 2002 Pcs: 400 (count on box) Figs: 0 MSRP: (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.db.inv)