 Database / Set Inventories / 1333
1332  |  1334
Subject:
Parts Catalog V 0.0.13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:02:26 GMT

another new release.  note that the licensing has changed.  Parts Catalog
is now released under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.  The source is
available upon request.

Version 0.0.13  03-05-02
     - Zoom in and out on element image
     - Double clicking on image will set it to normal size.
     - I think i whipped the exception error when deleting elements that
have a bag count.
     - Will now remember the last file opened and use that as the default
name when saving a file.
     - Now prompts when you try to save a file that already exist.
     - When an undefined element is clicked on the image box will now
update properly.  Will tell you there is no image.
     - When updating master.txt the old copy is saved as
old_master.txt.  That way if problems happen during the
       update you can revert to last saved master.txt.  You must rename it
though.
     - Added a flashing label that tells the progress of the update master.txt.
     - Multi-Open added.  You can now open x copies of a set.
     - Fixed the compare.  Should now compare when same parts are in
different bags.

get it here:

http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/download

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com
http://www.bong69.com
http://www.vw-pix.com