 Database / Set Inventories / 1314
Re: 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief Inventoried
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 01:44:48 GMT

Thanks VERY much, Dan and Jennifer!!!

Now all of us can start collecting the pieces required to do similar engines in
other color schemes!!!

Paul Sinasohn, who is planning one in blue & yellow and one in green & grey
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.trains, Dan Boger writes:
By request, we have just posted an inventory of our 10020 Santa Fe Super
Chief.  Thought you guys might be interested in it :)

http://peeron.com/inv/sets/10020

The few pictures missing from the patterned parts will be uploaded shortly.
YMMV, since it has been reported that there has been a lot of variations
between sets.

Enjoy!

Dan and Jennifer

XFUT lugnet.db.inv