 Database / Set Inventories / 1312
  Peeron thumbnails available for Bob Kojima's Parts Catalog

I've put a zip file of all the currently available thumbnails from peeron.com (not including partsref images) on our FTP site. Now people using Bob's Parts Catalog program can download them for their use. The zipfile is avialable at: (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv) !

  Re: Peeron thumbnails available for Bob Kojima's Parts Catalog

(...) This is not only good news, this is great news! Now I don't have too peek at the Peeron images each time I'm unsure of a piece while working with PartsCat. Thanks! /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Peeron thumbnails available for Bob Kojima's Parts Catalog

Hi, ftp://ftp.peeron.com/thumbs.zip doesn't work any more. It says "421 Anonymous logins are not allowed here." Any chance of any updated thumbs.zip? Steve Barber (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Peeron thumbnails available for Bob Kojima's Parts Catalog

(...) New server. . .try (URL) Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Peeron thumbnails available for Bob Kojima's Parts Catalog

Thanks!!!! (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.db.inv)