 Database / Set Inventories / 127
    Inventory for 4288 - Classic Bucket —Kim Toll
   OK, so here's my first submission to the Inventory group. I've seen lots of people having formatting problems when posting an inventory, so this is my trial run. Hope it comes out in some usable form. I can tell already that some of the lines are (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.inv)