 Database / Set Inventories / 1255
    E-mails due to Lugnet inventories —Samuel Christiansen
   In the past 24 hours I have received three e-mails from a Michael Chiaravalloti (theoliver50@hotmail.com) requesting that I send him, free of charge, several pieces from sets I have inventoried and posted to lugnet.db.inv. I am not entirely sure how (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: E-mails due to Lugnet inventories —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) If it does not have an link to some site selling things or an offer it can't be traditional spam so I'd e-mail him back and ask. Sounds like a big misunderstanding, probably due to lack of language skills. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.general)