 Database / Set Inventories / 1250
Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:57:35 GMT

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 11:01:22PM +0000, Bob Kojima wrote:
keeps getting better.

Definitly sounds like it!  I'll have to try it under wine or something
:)

more new features added:

      'Help/Update master.txt' menu item.  (I hope this is ok with Dan?)

fine with me - one thing though, could you put some sort of user agent
setting in it?  the requests right now seem to have a user agent of
"-"...

:)

--
Dan Boger