 Database / Set Inventories / 1177
1176  |  1178
Subject:
Small inaccurracy in 6048: Majistos Magical Workshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:24:09 GMT

Hi,

I just built my MISB (o.k., not SB anymore now ;-)) copy of 6048 and
noticed that you have

1 4073 TrGreen Plate 1 x 1 Round
1 4073 TrRed Plate 1 x 1 Round

in the inventory. With my count, that should be:

3 4073 TrGreen Plate 1 x 1 Round 1 extra
3 4073 TrRed Plate 1 x 1 Round 1 extra

As you can see on page 4 of the manual, you put two each of the plates
into the Treasure Chest, and have I had still one of each extra.
I'm not sure about the

2 3024 Black Plate 1 x 1

line either, but I don't want to take my Magical Workshop apart just now ;-)

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Experienced programmers dont' make less mistakes. They simply find
faster what went wrong..."