 Database / Set Inventories / 11
  PLEASE use part #s

If you are doing an inventory, PLEASE use LDraw part #s too. It will make finding the part MUCH easier with Todds LDraw Parts directories. That way, if these start being HTMLified, it will be easier to link in the actual part. Besides, I hate many (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: PLEASE use part #s

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:23:02 GMT, Tom Stangl, VFAQman uttered the following profundities... (...) And a total at the bottom? E.g. total 751 pieces? I download this group, and if I see a count that I don't have, would have a look. (Not all piece (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.db.inv)