 Database / Set Inventories / 1095
1094  |  1096
Subject:
error correction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:29:13 GMT

This won't build confidence, but I did find a couple errors in my
submission while breaking down other sets of the Crystalation Station.
Instead of:

2599 3 Black Minifig Flipper
2599 2 Gray Minifig Flipper

It should be:

2599 6 Black Minifig Flipper
2599 4 Gray Minifig Flipper

I counted them by sets, not individual pieces. And there was a second
error.

6042 5 Yellow Brick 2x2x3&1/3 Octagonal With Side Studs
6037 1 Yellow Brick 2x2x3&1/3 Octagonal

was what I originally submitted. I found I missorted one of the bricks,
and the right entry should be:

6042 4 Yellow Brick 2x2x3&1/3 Octagonal With Side Studs
6037 2 Yellow Brick 2x2x3&1/3 Octagonal

Mark