 Database / Set Inventories / 1065
1064  |  1066
Subject:
6721 Mosasaurus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:43:26 GMT

Here's an inventory of the 6721 Mosasaurus set using Peeron numbers
and names.  This was done from a unopened package so I think I got
everything correct.  Anyone who wants it can use it.

Inventory for set #6721: Mosasaurus
Theme: Lego / Dinosaurs Year: 2001 Pcs: 26 Figs: 0 MSRP: 9.99

Qty. Num Bag # Color Desc. Notes
1 6027 Red Animal Crocodile/Dragon Head
2 40374 Gray Animal Dinosaur Body Left Side with Pins with Sand Blue, Dark
Gray, Red, and Dark Blue Scale Pattern
2 40375 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Body Neck/Tail Ring
2 40373 Gray Animal Dinosaur Body Right Side with Holes with Sand Blue,
Dark Gray, Red, and Dark Blue Scale Pattern
4 40386 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Flipper
2 40393 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Foot
1 40388 Gray Animal Dinosaur Head Mosasaurus Lower Jaw
1 40387 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Head Mosasaurus with Pin with Dark Gray,
Dark Blue, and Red Scale Pattern
1 x158 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Head Small
1 40380c01 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Legs Short Complete Assembly with Red
and Dark Blue Scale Pattern
1 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Neck/Tail Curved Base with Pin
1 x208 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Neck/Tail S Curve with Pin
1 40385 DkGray Animal Dinosaur Sail Fin
1 x160 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Tail End
1 x159 SandBlue Animal Dinosaur Tail Section with Pin
1 6128 SandBlue Animal Dragon Arm Left
1 6127 SandBlue Animal Dragon Arm Right
1 Instruction Sheet for Set 6721 4160076
2 3039 DkGray Slope Brick 45 2 x 2