 Database / Set Inventories / 1012
1011  |  1013
Subject:
6234 Renegade's Raft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:36:37 GMT

Here's an inventory of the 6234 Renegade's Raft set using Peeron numbers
and names.  This was done from a unopened package so I think I got
everything correct.  Anyone who wants it can use it.

Inventory for set #6234: Renegade's Raft
Theme: Lego / SYSTEM / Pirate / Pirates Year: 1991 Pcs: 37 Figs: 1 MSRP: 2.99
Qty. Num Bag # Color Desc. Notes
1 2547 DkGray Animal Shark Body
1 2548 1 DkGray Animal Shark Jaw
1 3957 1 Black Antenna
2 2436 1 Black Bracket 1 x 2 - 1 x 4
16 3062b 1 Yellow Brick 1 x 1 Round
1 2335px11 1 White Flag 2 x 2 with Jolly Roger Pattern
1 3937 1 Black Hinge 1 x 2 Base
1 3938 1 Black Hinge 1 x 2 Top
1 Instruction Sheet for Set 6234 120278
1 2562 1 Brown Minifig Gun Flintlock Pistol
1 3626b 1 Yellow Minifig Head - Stud Hollow with Black Bangs, Eyepatch, and
Stubble Pattern
1 970c01 1 Gray Minifig Hips and Legs Assembly
1 2544 1 Brown Minifig Pirate Triangle Hat
2 2530 1 DkGray Minifig Sword Cutlass 1 Extra
2 2542 1 Brown Minifig Tool Oar
1 973p34 1 Blue Minifig Torso with Open Jacket over Striped Vest Pattern
2 4085 1 Black Plate 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical
1 3023 1 Black Plate 1 x 2
1 3794 1 Black Plate 1 x 2 with 1 Stud
1 3022 1 Gray Plate 2 x 2
1 3032 Black Plate 4 x 6