 Database / Brictionary / 309
Re: 8429 re-release of 8812 not found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 08:31:31 GMT

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Peter-Bo Hansen wrote:

I have without any result tried to find the 8429 set
(<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?SetID=8429-1>) - a re-release of the
8812 set (<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8812>) - in the Lugnet database.

Why is it not listed?

Probably because no one posted about it to lugnet.admin.database.

What's with this set?  I've never heard of it not that that indicates
much), and it's not on shop.lego.com.

XFUT lugnet.admin.database

--
TWS Garrison