 Database / Brictionary / 297
    Part 4318 —Thomas Garrison
   This part (URL) called Hinge Boat Mast with 3 Fingers On Both Sides despite seeming to have two fingers on each side, like (URL) it misnamed, or am I missing something? TIA, -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: Part 4318 —Brian B. Alano
   I'm guessing the centered tab under the two fingers was counted as the third finger. IIRC, it functions not as most hinge "fingers" do, but stops the attached part from moving lower than horizontal. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.brictionary)