 Database / Brictionary / 292
Re: LEGO Database Software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:05:11 GMT

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 02:46:26PM +0000, Richard L Graichen wrote:
I've been searching for a software program that will let me track my LEGO
parts inventory and compare my inventory to the available set parts lists
and show me what set I can build.  I checked out BrikTrak which does let me
enter my parts inventory but it seems more geared for people that want to
sell parts and I did not see a way to compare my inventory to the available
set parts lists.  I also check out the Parts Catalog program which let me
enter my parts inventory but only let me compare it to one set at a time.  I
would like to compare to all available set parts lists at one time.

you're describing a feature that we've been thinking of for Peeron.com.
Unfortunately, I don't currently have the time to implement it, but it
is planned :)

Sorry I can't be of more help :/

Dan

--