 Database / Brictionary / 233
Re: Treads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 00:52:16 GMT

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002, Rob Doucette wrote:

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Thomas Garrison writes:
What are the dimensions of the two treads, Technic Tread
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/680c01
and Tread Small
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x203
?  Or, more specifically to my problem, which comes in Manas?

There appears to be an error in the Peeron database for 8539; it comes with
4 of the 680c01 treads which are common to Technic sets.  The x203 is the
new tread which showed up on the Arctic and Dino Island sets.

Ah, ambiguous "which".  I was asking to know which of the two treads to
put in my inventory of 8539---I guessed x203, because the size looked
close (about 4--5 studs on the semimajor when loosely draped), and it is
in a smaller Makuta set.  Fixed now. . .

Thanks!

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/