 Database / Brictionary / 219
Re: Going nuts trying to identify a part! (redux)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:53:01 GMT

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Thomas Garrison writes:
On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Mr L F Braun wrote:

Thomas--if you've got it in immediate memory, there are two items that've
defying my search:  The new Jack Stone container (part # stamped on the 4x4x4
container piece is 30639) and the "doors" that connect via a click hinge
(numbered 30625).  The numbers don't appear anywhere, so I've been scratching
my head to no avail.  :(

Nope, sorry, I don't recognize these.  Anyone else?

   You do recognize the part itself, yes?  I know the numbers aren't
   canon yet--but the geometry of the piece (4x4 base to 2x4 top, last
   brick height toes in at 45-deg, with 2x2 hollow studs and two one-
   finger click hinge bits) I hope is clear.  I just don't know what
   it's called, sadly.  :(  As for the "doors" to that container, I'm
   totally at a loss even to describe them save that they fit onto the
   ends and have 6 technic-peg holes in a 2x3 configuration.

   LFB