 Database / Brictionary / 157
    Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion —Heather Patey
   (...) Sure, and I'll add the part number to alt= for the official ones as you mentioned. I scoop all the unofficial parts posted to Lugnet into my parts directory, so when I used ML-CAD to make the dats for the images/maps, I used all the parts in (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

        Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion —Hakan Tandogan
   (...) Excellent suggestion, thank you ;-) Regards, Hakan (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary)