 Dacta / 80
  Re: New Lego Soft (only in Dacta)

(...) I would say it was exactly half way between the model shop (where the LDRAW and Trains display was) and the park entrance. Specifically, they were in "Duplo Play" - right beside the "Build & Test", and across from "Maniac Challenge" and "LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Lego Soft (only in Dacta)

(...) Though I should add, not all at once! The 'buildings' had walls approximately two feet tall, with a slightly higher section for the door. You had to stoop to get through. Well, the children had to stoop. Grown ups would have to crawl! -- David (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.general)