 Dacta / 259
    Looking for Dacta Scans —Mike Walsh
   I am looking for scans of some of the LEGO Dacta Simple Machines sets. For example, this is one of the sets I am looking for a scan: (URL) anyone knows of a resource for Dacta instructions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Mike (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Looking for Dacta Scans —Marcos Pinheiro
   (...) Hi Mike, I have high definition scan (300 DPI) of all lego dacta minisets instructions (levers, pulleys, wheels and axles, gears). I also have scan of all teacher books (4). Would be a plesure send you all scan imagen in a CD as a gift. Just (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-08, to lugnet.dacta)