 Dacta / 250
249  |  251
Subject:
HT see large images of DACTA at Pitsco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.dacta
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:50:18 GMT

At the PLD website, clicking on the 'larger image' button doesn't produce.
That's because of a directory typo. I mailed them about this ages ago and it's
still broken. If you want to see those XL images, do this:

The URLs for standard images are in this format:
  http://www.pldstore.com/pld/itm_img/979684.jpg

The URLs for XL images are in this format:
  http://www.pldstore.com/pld/XL_img/XL_979684.jpg

Essentially:

change directory from itm_img to XL_img and add XL_ before set number.

We'll work the larger images into our db. Sometimes it means the ability to see
what pieces are in the set.

-Suz