 Dacta / 236
  Re: An alternative? (WAS: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Technic's Dead ))

(...) Matthias I am curious. Were you able to order products from Spectrum from outside of Canada? Did they ship to you in the US? Thanks (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.lego.dacta)

  Re: An alternative? (WAS: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Technic's Dead ))

No, I live about 1 1/2 hours drive from the store. I don't think they are allowed to ship outside Canada, if I'm not mistaken. Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.dacta)