 Dacta / 176
175  |  177
Subject:
Want to trade for SOFT Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 04:35:39 GMT

Hello,

I want to acquire one or two of the new soft bricks, (as seen
http://www.constructiontoys.com/products/lego/dacta/soft/index.html) but I
don't want to pay the outrageous price since I don't want a full set.  Does
anyone have a couple of soft bricks they would be willing to take something
in trade for?  I have a lot of stuff I could trade, it would just depend on
what you want.  If so, please email me at bbbeckwi@mail.SPAMBLOCKuccs.edu
(remove the SPAMBLOCK of course).

Thanks,
Bryan Beckwith