 Dacta / 115
    Anybody tried ActiveX for Control Lab? —Lars Gertsen
   Hello, I have just bought a Dacta Control Lab without software, so I use an ActiveX from (URL) I am having a bit of problems when I use "mindstorms" touch sensors. The ActiveX control wont registrer when I press it. Any hints? Lars Gertsen - Denmark (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Anybody tried ActiveX for Control Lab? —Dan Berladyn
   Hi, I realize your post is several years old now, but I have had the same problem. I just recently purchased an older type Touch Sensor - one with the wires still attached. It will be interesting to see if I still have the same problem. Dan "Lars (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.dacta)