 Color / 970
    Re: Open letter to the CEO - has this ever worked? —Todd Thuma
   (...) I am NOT in support of this letter. I am NOT in support of this letter representing the AFOL Community. I am NOT in support of this issue continuing to be brought up with the derisiveness and disdainful language aimed at the LEGO Company and (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)