 Color / 924
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Calum Tsang
   This is a repost with cleaned up quote text. (...) I was going to make a comment about that, which was that I didn't think the thread should be hijacked, personally. That's why if you look, I haven't posted to Ben's original message. I think the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Let's Do The Time Warp Again... Was Re: Open letter —David Koudys
   In lugnet.color, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) Wow! I just got a feeling of deja-vu all over again! Dave K (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)