 Color / 902
  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) I just wanted my message to be seen by the people who saw his message. I didn't want to just reply to it, because it would be lost among all the other replies. Crossposting the same way he did seemed the only other option. If you can suggest (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) I agree that if you wanted to achieve the same exact effect (ToS violation and all) and reach essentially the same exact audience, this was the course that achieved it. However I feel you should not have wanted to do that. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)