 Color / 871
    Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company —William R. Ward
   (...) Normally I wouldn't have, but Ben's was crossposed to all those groups, so I thought I should do the same. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company —Ross Crawford
   (...) I figured that, but 2 wrongs rarely make a right. ROSCO (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)