 Color / 822
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Todd Lehman
   (...) By that rationale, wouldn't it make sense to bring back gray and brown? (...) Not sure how changing gray to blay is innovation. --Todd (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Geoffrey Hyde
   A lot of people would like to say things about grey-->bley change that would be unprintable in a public forum like lugnet. I'm just glad that most of them have kept a civil attitude so far, and I, for one, appreciate their restraint. As far as (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)