 Color / 812
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I strongly disagree with this letter. The more colors the better. LEGO must innovate to stay alive. Kevin L Clague 2260 Hartle Ave #201 Owatonna, MN 55060 $1500/year in LEGO (technic and mindstorms) Co-authored in three books on LEGO robotics. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Todd Lehman
     (...) By that rationale, wouldn't it make sense to bring back gray and brown? (...) Not sure how changing gray to blay is innovation. --Todd (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Geoffrey Hyde
     A lot of people would like to say things about grey-->bley change that would be unprintable in a public forum like lugnet. I'm just glad that most of them have kept a civil attitude so far, and I, for one, appreciate their restraint. As far as (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Ben, If you change the language of the letter so that it is clear that you are a group of people made up mostly of AFOLs, not the entire AFOL community then I will have no opinion about your letter, retract my objection to it, and wish you the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —Thomas Stangl
   Kevin, If you read the thread, they've already noted it was a mis-translation. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)