 Color / 770
  Re: 10152 Update

(...) In the Knight Bus I assembled 2 days ago there appear to be 2 different shades of purple within the same part. eg. train windows, 4x4 plates and 2x4 bricks. That's just looking at the assembled bus. pete.w ( I have noticed it in the old dark (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: 10152 Update

(...) Oh, I just meant it's not really so much the "Knight's Bus" debacle as a "purple in general" debacle. The Knight's Bus was just one of the more recent sets to come with huge amounts of purple. Actually... Hm. I wonder how many sets have come (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)