 Color / 769
    Re: 10152 Update —David Eaton
   (...) Isn't that just purple in general? I thought the reason was pretty much because the mix of dyes that Lego uses for purple ABS was finicky. Hence since certain parts need to be molded for longer, or at different temperatures, or different (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: 10152 Update —Pete White
   (...) In the Knight Bus I assembled 2 days ago there appear to be 2 different shades of purple within the same part. eg. train windows, 4x4 plates and 2x4 bricks. That's just looking at the assembled bus. pete.w ( I have noticed it in the old dark (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

        Re: 10152 Update —David Eaton
   (...) Oh, I just meant it's not really so much the "Knight's Bus" debacle as a "purple in general" debacle. The Knight's Bus was just one of the more recent sets to come with huge amounts of purple. Actually... Hm. I wonder how many sets have come (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)