 Color / 680
    Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO! —Samarth Moray
    Hi Scott, Out of curiousity, I then ask, why is, for example, the engineer from 'Spiderman's train rescue': (URL) Flesh coloured? Is he a specific character like say, Peter Parker or Harry Potter? Samarth SNIP (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO! —Scott Lyttle
   (...) I don't know specifically, but I would assume (note the word "assume") that since the entire Spider-man line is licensed, that the licensing body would have a say in the design, or the fact that so many licensed figures (Mary Jane, Peter (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)