 Color / 591
Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 02:35:26 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   People GET OVER IT!!!! If you don’t like Lego anymore, then fine. Just leave it to your nephews or nieces and buy Megablocks, and quit bugging the rest of us!

(very deliberately cross posting to lugnet.color)

It drives me crazy too when colour ranters (you know who you are) pollute the discourse by hijacking other threads with accusations of dishonesty, imcompetence or disrespect.

But on the other hand, I have also found that its a bad idea to irritate them unnecessarily. If you want to send an appreciation message to Jake - don’t mention the words grey, color or change - particularly in close proximity to each other. Its like waving a red flag at a bull.